Enrollment and Student Forms
New Student ENROLLMENT - PLEASE DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM.
If you haven't already contacted the school your child will be attending please call them first before continuing to the online pre-registration form.
- New Pre-K students who are not currently registered at any Mount Mansfield Unified Union School District school or ACT 166 Partner School, please use the following button (registration for the 22-23 school year is currently open) GRADE PK NEW REGISTRATION
- New K through 8th grade students who are not currently registered at any Mount Mansfield Unified Union School District school please use the following button (registration for the 22-23 school year is currently open) GRADES K THROUGH 8 NEW REGISTRATION
- New 9th through 12th grade students who are not currently registered at Mount Mansfield Union High School, please use the following button GRADES 9 through 12 NEW REGISTRATION
- When registering make sure you select the correct year of enrollment. Please contact our Data Manager, Wendy Garrapy at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The current year is 21-22. Next year is 22-23
Returning Students PK-12, and Act 166 students
- To update your information for the upcoming school year, use the following button to login to your Powerschool parent portal
- If you don't know your login information, please contact our Data Manager, Wendy Garrapy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged into your Powerschool parent portal, click on the "Quick Links" - "Portal Login Page" - then click on "Forms". Any forms you need to fill out will be located here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there instructions for creating creating my Powerschool parent portal account?
You may already have an account - please check with your school first. If not, you can fill out the "New Registration" form above and your login information will be provided to you.
Do you have a handout for navigating these online forms?
Online forms should be updated every year before school starts. These forms will need to be re-submitted in July through the Powerschool parent portal.
We will email you a reminder in July.
What if I have more than one student in the district?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, you will need to add students to your account with the provided access key and password. You will also need to fill out the forms for each child. You can select each child at the top left corner of your parent portal.
What if I do not have access to the Internet or a computer?
You may use a computer at any public library, or make an appointment to come into any school to complete the form on a computer.
Who do I contact for help?
For questions or problems, please contact the district data manager at email@example.com